nerdy shit and funny stuff. chewing gum for the brain. i like history, literature, culture, art, sport, music, interesting things - and pretty much all the fandoms.
Yes we should! You are clearly awesome and have excellent taste in rebloggable things. :)
I rewatched Parade’s End this week and I am seriously disappointed by the lack of fic. There are a couple of nice Chrissy/Valentine first times on AO3 but that’s about it.
- Where’s all the smut? Where’s the one where Chrissy secretly watches Sylvia and one of her lovers?
- Where’s the Sylvia/Valentine femslash? (Chrissy probably watches that one too.)
- Where’s the angsting over Chrissy and Valentine’s illegitimate child? (Picture BC’s iron woobie lip wobble, I dare you.)
- Where’s the fic of Valentine losing her job/getting shunned by former suffragette friends for being an immoral woman? Where Chrissy struggles to get a job post-war and his “reputation” only makes this worse?
- Where’s the fic of General Campion’s struggle over his not-so-secret passion for Sylvia, his godson’s wife?
- Futurefic where grown-up Michael angsts over his childhood before enlisting in the BEF and going to Dunkirk?
- AND WHERE, OH WHERE IS THE FIC OF SYLVIA DUBCONNING THE HELL OUT OF CHRISSY?
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
I been waiting for the daily show to come back so they could cover this
Jon rip them boys a new asshole
See, Jon Stewart usually does a lot of satirical humour, but at this point, the writers are just like “fuck the comedy this shit is real” and I was so happy to see that they finally covered this, and it was really well done.